- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed and rolled to 9"x13"
- 1/4 lb cured meat, such as sopresatta or mortadella, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb sharp, nutty cheese, such as swiss or comte, thinly sliced or grated
- 3 Tbsp 'Chups Table Mustard
- Brush mustard onto rolled puff pastry in an even layer
- Place cured meat onto puff pastry in an even layer.
- Arrange cheese over the meat in a final, even layer.
- Fold the 1 inch of the outside edges onto themselves and roll towards the center, like a scroll.
- Slice crosswise into 1/4 inch slices. Place flat onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 12 minutes, until pastry is just browned.
- Allow to cool several minutes and serve with extra mustard or any 'Chups ketchup variety!