- Raclette (1/2 lb approx)
- Root vegetables (carrots, beets, turnips, parsnips, potatoes, etc)
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Blueberry 'Chups
- Wash, peel and dice root vegetables into large bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss veggies with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast in a 400 degree oven for 45 min, or until browned with crisped edges
- Slice raclette into wide, 1/4 inch slices and place in a single layer in a non stick cast iron pan.
- Set oven to high broil, and place pan directly under broiler.
- Keeping an eye on the cheese, broil until bubbly and just browned on top. (Move pan under broiler as needed to melt cheese uniformly.)
- Arrange roasted veggies in a serving bowl. Pour melted cheese over veggies, then top with the fresh thyme and a drizzle of 'Chups.