Panzanella con 'Chups
- 1/2 French baguette, cubed
- 1 container bite-size fresh mozzarella
- 2 zucchini, halved
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1/4 cup & 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt & peppe
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and refrigerate about 30 minutes.
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in a non-stick pan on medium high heat.
- Add bread to pan and toss to coat evenly. Cook 8 to 12 minutes until golden brown on all sides.
- Brush zucchini and pepper with remaining olive oil. Season with salt & pepper.
- Grill over high heat until slightly blistered and grill marks appear.
- Remove vegetables from heat and allow to rest 15 minutes, then cut into cubes.
- To assemble, mix bread cubes, mozzarella, tomato, zucchini, and peppers together in a bowl. Season with salt & pepper.
- Pour dressing over top, using only the desired amount, and mix gently.
- Garnish with the torn leaves of basil.