Blueberry, Bacon, and Bleu Cheese Burgers
- 1 lb Ground bison
- 1 Wedge good bleu cheese
- 3 to 4 Thick cut smoked bacon strips
- 6 Brioche rolls
- Sliced red onion
- Blueberry 'Chups
- Roast bacon at 325 degrees on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet (approx. 15 - 20 minutes until crisp).
- Form ground bison into 6 palm-sized patties (careful not to over-work) and season with salt & pepper.
- Cook burgers on charcoal or propane grill to desired doneness.
- Remove from heat and top with thick slices of bleu cheese. Allow to rest 3 - 4 minuted.
- While resting, slice brioche rolls lengthwise and toast on grill cut side down.
- To assemble, top bottom roll with mayonnaise, arugula, red onion, burger, and bacon.
- Top with Blueberry 'Chups and serve burgers with potato salad, hand cut potato chips, or corn on the cob.