Mango 'Chups Glazed Wings
- 1 pack chicken wings (12 pieces)
- 1/2 cup Mango 'Chups
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp hot sauce (more if desired)
- salt & pepper
- Remove wing pieces from package and rinse in cold water. Thoroughly pat dry with paper towels.
- Cover a plate with a paper towel and arrange wing pieces on plate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Whisk 'Chups, honey, vinegar, and hot sauce together in a large non-reactive bowl. Reserve about 3 Tbsp of wing sauce.
- Remove wing pieces from refrigerator, season with salt and pepper, and arrange on a shallow, foil-lined baking pan. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, turn, and bake additional 30 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven. Using tongs, place wing pieces in a clean bowl and drizzle half of the wing sauce over the wings. Toss in the bowl to coat wings thoroughly. Return wings to pan and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Repeat previous step once more
- Remove wings from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes. Serve with veggie sticks, reserved wing sauce, and ranch or bleu cheese.