Brussel Sprout & Gorgonzola Salad
- ½ cup Cranberry (or any flavor!) ‘Chups
- ¼ cup EVOO
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 medium shallot
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- salt & pepper
- 3 cups chopped brussel sprouts (cut in half, then slice)
- ⅓ cup craisins
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- ⅓ cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1.3 cup chopped green apple
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk thoroughly. Let stand at least 15 minutes before dressing salad.
- Combine ingredients of salad and toss. For best results, put finished salad in the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes, allowing the brussels to soften in the dressing.