- 1 package tater tots
- 1 cup pulled pork, grilled chicken, or shredded beef
- 1 medium ripe tomato, diced
- 1 large jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
Cheese Sauce Directions
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add flour and stir whisk several minutes until roux is slightly browned.
- Add milk and whisk to combine.
- Add cheese and chipotle powder, gently stirring to combine
- Cook tots according to directions on the bag until crispy.
- When finished, layer tots, tomatoes, jalapenos, meat, green onions, and cheese sauce in a large bowl or platter.
- Drizzle with Cherry and Spicy Pineapple 'Chups.
- Top with sour cream and serve