Mustard Glazed Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts or 6 chicken thighs (skin on)
- 2/3 c cider vin
- 1/4 cup veg oil
- 2.5 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar,
- ground pepper
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning or ground sage
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- few dabs of hot sauce
1. Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
2. Place chicken in a baking dish and pour marinade over all pieces equally. Cover and refrigerate 30 min to 2 hrs.
3. Mix glaze ingredients together in a bowl and set aside on the counter.
4. Remove chicken from refrigerator and discard marinade.
5. Either grill chicken over high heat, or bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Glaze chicken during cooking, turning pieces and brushing with glaze mixture several times.