Blueberry Turkey Meatloaf
- 1 1/4 lb ground turkey (93% lean)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 large rib celery, finely diced
- 1/4 large green pepper, finely diced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix by hand. Work mixture until all ingredients are incorporated evenly. Form into a football shape and place into a lightly greased glass casserole dish.
- 3/4 cup blueberry 'Chups
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- Whisk glaze ingredients together in a bowl. Use a bbq brush to apply half of the 'Chups glaze to the meatloaf.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 375 degree over for 45 minutes, or until a knife can be inserted and removed cleanly.
- Once baking is finished, transfer meatloaf to a clean cutting board brush half of remaining 'Chups glaze onto meatloaf. Allow to rest 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve with a stripe of the remaining 'Chups glaze.